- 【3-Axis Stabilization & Extra Anti-shake】Compared with average gimbals, hohem 3-axis smartphone stabilizer iSteady X2 provides extraordinary balance to shoot steady & smooth videos. Though weighs only 0.57 lbs, this handheld video stabilizer can still support the phone for up to 0.62 lbs. With this 3-axis anti-shake gimbal stabilizer, you can grasp every wonderful moment without wasting any time.
- 【Foldable Design & Fit into the Pocket】With a folded length of 7 inches and weighs only 0.57 lbs, this handheld gimbal stabilizer is even smaller than your palm which is easily taken anywhere and capture your inspiration anytime. Hohem iSteady X2 cell phone stabilizer is always ready for adventure. Perfect smartphone gimbal for travel, outdoor and holiday season recording.
- 【Convenient Remote & Face Tracking】To meet the more diverse needs of taking pictures, hohem iSteady X2 gimbal has added the wireless remote function, which enables you to control the cell phone stabilizer from the maximum operating distance of 32.8 ft. Paired with the updated face tracking 4.0 technic, you can also use this iPhone gimbal for vlog and youtube with ease, even at long distance.
- 【Creative & Rich App Features】Are you still worrying about making a plain or dull video? Equipped with the user-friendly APP, Hohem iSteady X2 smartphone gimbal has solved this for you. Within the Hohem Pro APP, you can choose from 7 one-tap templates like inception, dolly zoom, timelapse, and panoramas. You can also switch 4 following modes (pan & tilt follow, pan follow, all follow/lock) of the gimbal stabilizer to satisfy all your filming needs.
- 【Upgraded Material & Emergency Power Supply】Hohem iSteady X2 gimbal stabilizer has levelled up the ergonomic handle to be more comfortable and non-slip. Also, thanks to the premium 2800mAh battery, this foldable 3-axis gimbal stabilizer can not only run for 10 hours but also use as an emergency power source to recharge your phone during usage. No more worry about battery dead!
- 【Updated Design】Customers kindly note that in new updated gimbal Motor 1 and Motor 3 do not get locked. Do not consider them as a defect
Pan: 320 Degree
Pan: 320 Degree
What's In the Box?
- 1*User Manual
- 1*Charging Cable
Face and Object Tracking
Low Angle Shooting Get Low and Aim High
Just One Press Make it Simple
Have More Fun Try Different Camera Apps
All-day power. Even can charge your phone now
3-Axis Stabilization Creates Smooth Footage
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which application to be used with Hohem iSteady X2?
How to charge the gimbal?
How to activate the Gimbal ?
How Shutter button functions?
How Shutter button works?