- USB output: A direct convenient plug-and-play connection to Mac and Windows computers. It's never been easier to get quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings
- Excellent sound quality: With it's rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease
- Durable Arm set: The versatile and sturdy broadcast suspension boom scissor arm gives you great tools for capturing your voice in a podcast or voiceover
- The Double Pop Filter provides two layers of dissipation, removes the rush of air caused by vocal plosives, minimizing the popping sounds that can compromise your recording
- Easy to attach: The streaming microphone adjustable boom studio scissor Arm Stand features a heavy-duty combo mount that consists of a sturdy C-clamp and a detachable desktop mount
- With 13" fixed horizontal arm and offers a 30" reach, the low-profile, table-hugging design allows on-air talent to perform without facial obstruction
|Sensitivity||-34d±30% (at 1kHz)|
|Power Supply||5V USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|Shipping Weight||1.5 kg|
What's In the Box?
- Adjustable tripod desk stand
- Boom arm stand with adaptor
- C – Clamp
- 5m USB Cable
- Shock mount
- Pop Filter
- Windscreen Cap
- User Manual
An update of the prototype FIFINE K669B and so much more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Self Troubleshoot before proceed any further.
How did you install it onto to the arm stand?
How do i attached it to the arm stand properly I don’t want the shock mount?
How to use multiple T669 microphones on one computer?
It picks up sound from the computer speakers during the zoom calls. How to reduce such echo noises?