- [Plug-and-play] Condenser microphone combines professional quality sound capture with the ease of USB connectivity on both Mac & Windows offering simple operability with audio capture.
- [Excellent Sound Quality] Stereo microphone delivers crystal clear, well-balanced reproduction across a wide frequency response with faithful sound for studio or on-the-road use.
- Cardioid polar pattern for minimal noise and feedback offers pristine and accurate capture. Suitable for Presentations, Podcasts, Zoom, Skype, Recordings, YouTubers, Vloggers, Gaming and Streaming.
- [Easy-to-use Controls] The mic's 3.5mm stereo headphone output features a volume control and provides direct latency-free monitoring with adjustable volume ensuring monitoring quality and convenience.
- [Mute Button] The quick mute functionality is very handy for headphones or monitors with built-in LED light to indicate the working status.
- [Durability] Integrated desktop stand made by die-cast zinc construction for secure and portable tabletop use. Compact Rugged metal construction dictation microphone for long-lasting performance.
- [Cable] Very long USB cable (6.56 feet) with double magnet ring minimizes or eliminates the electromagnetic interference from computers.
|Bit Rate & Sample Rate||16 bit 48kHz|
|Power Supply||5V/80mA USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|Shipping Weight||1.3 kg|
What's In the Box?
- Desk Stand
- 56’ Type A to mini B USB Cable
- 5/8” male 3/8” female adapter
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Self Troubleshoot before proceed any further.
What is the threading of the microphone mount? And can it be attached to a boom arm?
Which shock mount and pop filter fit on this mic?