- 16mm Diaphragm: USB mic with cardioid polar pattern offers pristine and accurate capture, catching transients and high frequency content while delivering a slightly fuller, warm and clear sound.
- Built-in Headphone Output: Allows you to monitor playback, provides latency-free monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking at necessary volume levels.
- Solid Construction: Vocal mic with Blue LED for status indication features metal construction. Easy to assemble stand with 3 detachable tube heighten from 1.97" to 4.65" ensure flexibility.
- Easy to Setup: USB microphone with large diaphragm that combines quality sound capture with the ease of plug-and-play USB connectivity on both Mac and Windows computers.
- Pluggable: High Speed Pluggable USB Cable lengths up to 6.56' with no loss! Double shielding usb cable reduces interference. Meticulously crafted connections to ensure high-speed data communications.
|Sensitivity||-46±3dB (at 1kHz)|
|Power Supply||5V USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|Shipping Weight||1.0 kg|
What's In the Box?
- Desk Stand
- 2M Type - A to Mini B USB Cable
Raise your game with a live monitoring Jack
Is the modern V-shape sound any good?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Self Troubleshoot before proceed any further.
What is the threading of the microphone mount? And can it be attached to a boom arm?
Which shock mount and pop filter fit on this mic?
How to use multiple K670/K670B microphones on one computer?
The name of the microphone was "Mic-test"/"FIFINE K670 Microphone", now it is "USB Advanced Audio Device". What happenned?