Amplitank - K688 Dynamic USB Microphone
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- [Clean Sound Quality] Featured with durability and adaptability, the XLR dynamic microphone for podcast, with SPL of 130dB, will not distort the audio from vocal, video or music recording, to keep its originality. Quite directional cardioid pattern deals with background noise, like hard drives or computer fans. The studio recording microphone delivers originally detail voice without much additional noise processing.
- [Upgrade XLR Output] XLR interface enhances the sense of audio space for immersive podcast audio. The XLR mic makes your vocal easier to resonate. Podcast microphone XLR eliminates circuit noise interference, worked with S/N Ratio higher than 75dB, thereby upgrading dynamics and details in audio. Use the vocal microphone with sound card or mixer equipment accessories in your studio to present more natural and high-end audio.
- [Convenient USB Output] Provided with both USB and XLR connections, the USB dynamic microphone for PC is a significant benefit for you to podcast in various ways. You can save more time to finish your recording work quickly via recording on desktop or laptop by plugging the 8.2ft USB cable directly. USB connection readily satisfies your daily recording needs, and also portable when out for work.
- [Mute and Gain Control] Tap-to-mute on the USB mic front panel is handy to mute instead of pushing a button, which is noise-free to avoid unnecessary noise into your singing, podcast or streaming. No need to fiddle with software settings on your Macbook, you can control the recording audio volume by gain knob on the studio mic for PC, to output more vivid broadcast audio. (Only available for USB connection)
- [Monitoring and Volume Adjustment] The podcast mic ability to 3.5mm jack real-time monitoring along with headphone volume control are added bonuses to recording professionals standing out studio podcasting. Monitor if your output voice as intended or noise reduction effect, and directly set the monitoring volume on the streaming mic to listen to each frequency audio. The PC microphone for recording is more accessible for voice-over work. (Only available for USB connection)
- [Further Noise Reduction] Cardioid Dynamic microphone gaming requires to keep a close distance to record. Thus, the included windscreen can dampen the impact of plosives to help you reduce the harshness in vocals. When you record bass audio, the external shock mount eases unwanted low frequency vibration from desk and mechanical noise, further keeping your podcast, Youtube studio recording clean, nature and powerful.
- Warm Tips: 1. The recording studio product comes with a dynamic microphone with shock mount, an 8.2ft (2.5m) USB C to USB cable, a 5/8'' to 3/8'' adapter, a user's Manual (XLR cable, boom arm, mic stand not included). 2. When using XLR connection, it is suggested to use XLR to XLR cable for more stable audio. 3. All function keys are only available for USB connection.
|Output Connection||USB type-C (mic end) to type-A 2.0 (computer end)/XLR|
|USB Power Consumption||Voltage: 5±0.25 V
Current: 86 mA
|Bit Depth/Sample Rate||16-bit/44.1k-48k Hz|
|Frequency Response||70-15k Hz|
|S/N Ratio||＞75 dB|
|Max. SPL||130 dB|
|Adjustable Gain Range||0 to +12 dB|
|Shipping Weight||1.0 kg|